Extended Residual Control with Altosid® Formulations
Central Life Sciences is built to deliver confident mosquito management and offers a range of extended residual control solutions, including products like Altosid® P35 and Altosid® XR-G Ultra.
Altosid® P35 is a unique granule formulation that provides up to 35 days of residual control in continuously wet conditions. Because of its extended-release technology, this easy-to-use formulation also offers pre-treatment capabilities 15 days prior to flooding. To prevent adult mosquito emergence, use Altosid® P35 larvicide against mosquito larvae in a variety of habitats.
- Dual encapsulation for short- and long-term release of the IGR
- Uniform spherical design
- Up to 35 days of residual control
- Pre-treatment of floodwater habitats
Effective for up to 28 days, Altosid® XR-G Ultra provides effective larval control against the emergence of adult mosquitoes with a consistent mode of action. With active ingredient (S)-methoprene, this carbon-free granule is ideal for specific rate and clean application to crop and non-crop sites.
- Consistent carbon-free, clean granule matrix that is ideal for specific rate and clean application
- Up to 28 days of residual control in standing water
- Labeled for up to 14 days pre-treat floodwater habitats
- Designed for a clean application to crop and non-crop sites
- (S)-Methoprene quick release technology