Duplex™-G larvicide delivers dual-active control through a combination of biorational control agent (S)-methoprene and biological control agent Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis (Bti) in a granular formulation.
- Provides a quick kill with long residual control of most mosquito larvae species
- Allows for pre-flood treatments with “Active Booster Release Technology”
- Features a high bulk density allowing for excellent foliage penetration with no-drift applications
- Assists with resistance management
- Creates low-to-no impact on non-target species with (S)-methoprene core designed for environmental compatibility
- Ensures calibration ease and normalized swath characterization for ground and aerial application equipment with uniform granule size
- Offers wide application range; 2.5 – 20 lbs. per acre