FourStar® WSP is a microbial insecticide effective against mosquito larvae in a variety of aquatic habitats. It uses multi-brood granule technology and comes in an easy-to-apply water soluble pouch. FourStar® WSP can be hand-applied to all mosquito development sites that contain aquatic life, fish and plants, as well as areas in contact with humans, animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds or wildlife.
FourStar® WSP Features:
- Consists of 3% Bti and 3% Bacillus sphaericus active ingredients
- Delivers up to eight weeks of residual control
- Provides multi-brood control
FourStar® WSP Benefits:
- Ensures easy application by hand
- Designed to release effective levels of the active ingredients at the surface and throughout the water column
- Effective in a variety of water habitats
Apply on basis of surface area of potential mosquito breeding sites by placing one FourStar® WSP pouch for up to 50 sq. ft. of treatment area.