Aqua Zenivex E20
INTRODUCING A REDUCED-RISK, WATER-DILUTABLE OPTION FOR EFFECTIVE MOSQUITO CONTROL
Aqua Zenivex™ E20 has the efficacy and toxicity profile of Zenivex® products, in a water-dilutable formulation for the effective control of adult mosquitoes, non-biting midge flies and nuisance flies. Apply in or near residential, industrial and commercial properties; over agricultural crops, pastures and rangeland; and other areas where these pests are a problem. Mixing and equipment cleanup are made easy with this new Zenivex® formulation, featuring emulsifiers that allow Aqua Zenivex™ E20 to be used in spray tanks previously used with oil based products without gummy buildup or clogging of filters and spray nozzles typically seen with other water-dilutable formulations.
Aqua Zenivex™ E20 is classified as a reduced-risk adulticide by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), making it the ideal mosquito-control option for professional adult control.
- Water-dilutable formulation
- EPA reduced –risk classification
- Approved for a wide range of application sites including agricultural crops, pastures and rangeland
- Requires no synergist (PBO)
- Mixed/agitated solution stays without settling or stratifying
- No crop set-backs
- Can be used diluted or undiluted